Colour is What We Do!
You probably don't realize it but, every day, wherever you go, you're looking at our work. That's because more people choose our decorative paints and performance coatings than those of any other manufacturer. When you join Dulux Paints, you join Canada's leader in decorative paints.
We are seeking a customer service focused Store Sales Specialist to join our diverse team.
What you will do:
As a Store Sales Specialist, you will provide in person and over the phone support to our customers and contractors on products and applications. You will provide hands on support with tinting, mixing and colour matching according to Dulux formulas, take new orders, as well as ship and receive merchandise. You will also be required to lift and handle buckets of paint, weighing up to 70lbs.
What you bring:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer-facing sales role
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- A friendly, approachable personality
- Ability to assess customers' needs and advise solutions
At Dulux Paints, we are interested in your professional development and offer future growth opportunities within the company. In addition to an hourly wage, you may qualify for the following incentive and benefits plans:
- Inside Sales Incentive Plan
- Benefits Plan
- Health care, life insurance and additional optional coverage
- Dental care and short & long term disability
- Pension Plan
- PPG will make a basic contribution of 3% of employee earnings and will match 50% of the employee's contribution (up to a maximum of 2.5% of the employee's earnings).
- LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program
- Education Opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses for employees
- A scholarship program to assist children of employees to obtain a university/college education
- Employee Discount Programs
- PPG Paint Discount Program offers 50% off wholesale paints and stains, 25% off retail sundries
- 15% off a National All Access Membership at any GoodLife Fitness in Canada
- Star Rewards
- Accumulate PPG Star Rewards points that can be redeemed for gift cards, event tickets, merchandise and travel.
In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, PPG Canada is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, for candidates participating in the recruitment process.