Colour is What We Do!
Dulux Paints, Canada's leader in decorative paints is looking for an experienced Assistant Store Managers to join our team. As an Assistant Store Manager, you will lead a diverse workforce which strives to deliver superior service to our customers. You are someone who has previous experience as a retail Assistant Manager and knowledge of the paint and coatings industry.
Dulux Paints is proud to have a diverse workforce with equal opportunity for all employees. Our employees understand all components of our top industry leading products to help customers colour their world.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will...
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience through attentive service, effective inventory planning and building relationships with customers
- Assist the Store Manager in directing store operations to meet sales, expense, profit and budget goals
- Support in developing a self-motivated team of professionals committed to excellence through effective recruitment, training and development
- Contribute to improved margins by controlling expenses
- Ensure 100% compliance in all corporate health, safety and environmental initiatives
- 2-4 years of retail assistant management and/or team lead experience
- Effective problem definition and solving skills
- Previous experience managing inventory
- Strong administrative skills
- Previous experience leading a team is an asset
- Knowledge of the paint and coatings industry is an asset
- Post Secondary Degree or College Diploma is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
At Dulux Paints, we offer a dynamic work environment that cultivates excellence while promoting new ideas and innovation. We are committed to supporting your success through collaborative team efforts while still allowing you to shine as an individual. With ample opportunities for advancement and unwavering support from the Dulux team, you truly have the freedom to paint your future.
- Competitive compensation & benefits program
- Pension contribution with employer matching
- Discounts on paint and related products
- Advancement opportunities
In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, PPG Canada is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, for candidates participating in the recruitment process.